Chris has extensive experience in music, events, ticketing, risk management and event logistics.
He has worked with numerous regional music festivals, The Blues Train Pty Ltd, Motor City Music Festival, at Ticketmaster, M2006 Commonwealth Games, A Day on the Green and Membership & Live Music Week manager at PBS 106.7FM.
Chris has also programmed a range of festivals including the Echuca‐Moama Winter Blues Festival, the Knox Festival, Stringybark Suburban Sustainability Festival and Festival of Sails.
Chris was awarded the Australia Day Young Citizen of the Year award for the Queenscliff region for his contribution to the local community and music industry.
In recent years, Chris has specialised in safety and risk management, culminating in the launch BCE Safety First Event Services – providing pre-event safety consultancy (including management and emergency management planning and documentation) and on-site Safety Officer services.
Chris has an Advanced Diploma of Events, an Advanced Diploma of Management, a Diploma of Business and is a qualified Safety Officer in a Place of Public Entertainment. Chris is currently completing a Bachelor of Emergency Management with Charles Sturt University.
In his spare time, Chris is a volunteer with the Country Fire Authority where he holds the positions of Lieutenant and Health and Safety Representative.
- Operations & Production Manager – Queenscliff Music Festival
- General Manager – Bay City Events
- Senior Event Manager – The Blues Train
- Lieutenant & Health & Safety Representative – Country Fire Authority
- Box Office Supervisor, M2006 Commonwealth Games
- Group Bookings Agent, Ticketmaster Australia
- Qualified Safety Officer in a Place of Public Entertainment
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Bachelor or Emergency Management (completing)
- Advanced Diploma of Events
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business
Get In Touch With Us
Complete the form below or call us on 0425 866 804.